So many entrepreneurs know that they have what it takes to make a difference. The talent, drive and desire is there but something always seems to hold them back from becoming their best selves.
Author and speaker Todd Herman takes the Youpreneur Summit stage to help unlock the hero inside as he dives into the Alter Ego effect and the science behind why this is such a powerful strategy.
One of my favorite examples Todd shared during his talk was Winston Churchill who used to stand in front of a wall of hats and he would ask himself, “which self should I be today”. It was this kind of mindset of using an alter ego that helped him lead his country to victory and what so many other top-performers have used as well.
Todd also shares how we develop our own identities, which creates our results and the process you can use so you can experience what you’re truly capable of.The hallmark of a top performer is grabbing the idea and applying it right away. Get the data, see how it sits, see how it lands. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How we create our identities and the science behind why it’s so powerful.
- Why and how people get trapped when trying to excel.
- The process you can use so you can experience what you are capable of.
- How you can decide how to show up on the field.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions from this Episode:
- Todd Herman
- Todd Herman on Twitter
- The Alter Ego Effect
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.