Podcast’s popularity shows no sign of slowing down with the number of daily podcasts tripling since 2017, but creating and producing a podcast takes a lot more than just showing up behind a mic.
If you feel like you’ve built a good-sized audience and you’ve hit a healthy number of episode downloads then it might be high time to start making your show work for you. Tune into this episode as I share five different ways you can monetize your podcast, from sponsorships and affiliates to using loyalty programs.
Whether you’re a podcasting newbie or a veteran with more than a 100 episodes under your belt, it’s important to know how you can monetize your podcast. Try out different approaches to see what works for your audience and fits with your brand. And don’t forget to let me know which method works for you over on Instagram at @chrisducker.Be consistent with the offers you are physically promoting. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The 3 different ways you can approach sponsorships when it comes to your podcast
- Coaching can be extremely beneficial and profitable but it’s one of the most unscalable monetization models
- You need to be consistent with the offers that you are physically promoting.
- Using the power of 3 when it comes to promoting affiliates
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Move IQ Podcast with Phil Spencer
- Amy Landino
- Youpreneur Academy
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.