If your business isn’t making real money, what you have is a hobby, not a business. In this episode, Chris shares 5 ways you can make more money by doing LESS work – yes you read that right!
He emphasizes the importance of raising your prices and not apologizing for it, why every business must have systems and processes in place, and how to best utilize digital products to bring in passive income. He also discusses how you can scale your business as a Youpreneur and shares some of the key things we did during our program launch last November which made it a huge success.
- [04:43] – eBooks are still a great way to show your expertise and can easily be sold on different platforms and integrated into your email funnels
- [06:23] – How you can utilize online courses as a way to teach people specific skills or strategies
- [07:10] – Downloadable digital files such as templates and worksheets enables you to offer a solution to your audience’s problem and provide a clear process for them to follow
- [08:10] – Why membership sites are a great way to move to the one-to-many approach and how they can provide a predictable, recurring income for your business
- [13:17] – The importance of creating a compelling and clarity driven offer for your community
- [16:46] – Creating and launching a new coaching program for success
- [19:05] – Never underestimate the power of the follow up!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Digital products are a great way to add in extra revenue streams to your ecosystem and doesn't require your time after they’ve been created
- Why every entrepreneur will have to transition to a one-to-many approach at some point in their journey
- How to create a group coaching program that is attractive and provides real results for your clients
- The importance of gathering as much feedback as you can post-launch so that you can make sure you make improvements for the next one
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.