.As entrepreneurs, we’re visionaries which means that we’re constantly planning and coming up with new ideas. It’s important to take a step back from time to time and look at how well things are going and what areas may need improving.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I share the five signs that show that you’re doing it all wrong! Tune in to find out what they are and how you can start implementing changes to improve on them.
- [02:22] – You’re not truly happy in your work
- [04:42] – You’re not looking at the numbers
- [06:59] – You’re working too much
- [09:27] – You’re not collecting ‘client wins’
- [12:25] – You’re not growing
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Only surround yourself with people who get what you’re all about and the journey you’re currently on
- Why it’s vital for every entrepreneur to look into the numbers – they never lie!
- If you don’t take the time to rest, you will burnout
- How turning your client’s wins into stories is great talking point
- Do more of what is truly working within your business
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get on the Youpreneur Academy Course Waitlist!
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.