Most people will know Bruce Lee for being one of the best karate experts of all time and for his kung-fu movies. However, he was also a philosopher and an extremely deep thinker. Bruce wrote many books that go into full detail about his thoughts and the life lessons he wanted to share with the world.
In this episode, I share 5 of his life lessons that every business owner and entrepreneur needs to hear and recognise. Tune in as I discuss how important they are and why each of them will have a huge impact on the way you think, approach things going forward and much more.
Essential learning Points From This Episode:
- Adding more work to your day-to-day will only cause more stress, learn to simplify!
- Overcome the feeling of always wanting to be better than everyone else
- Avoid looking for validation from other people
- Continue working towards your goals until you achieve them
- Always be your unique self
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Bruce Lee’s Books
- Get your first 4 videos FREE with Splasheo!
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.