In this episode, I share 2 main strategies I’ve been using for the past 10 years that have enabled me to build a future-proof personal brand business. Tune in to find out what they are so that you can start working towards doing likewise!
- [03:22] – One very important question to ask yourself
- [06:18] – Build a business for its own sake
- [07:24] – Be adaptable to a changing business landscape
- [08:37] – Make use of the tools that are available to you
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why it’s so important to plan long-term
- Build a business because you dream about running that business
- To build and grow a business, you must be flexible
- People want to do business with other people
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Sign up for the FREE Profitable Personal Brand Challenge!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.