Youpreneur is the world’s fastest-growing personal brand business education company focused on helping experts and industry leaders build profitable future-proof businesses.
We see Youpreneurs as authors, coaches, entrepreneurs, content creators, podcasters, speakers, consultants, freelancers and leaders – all building their business around their personalities and expertise.
This is YOUR opportunity to join our team and be part of something very special going into 2020 and way, way beyond.
The Content Manager at Youpreneur is responsible for expanding our digital footprint and driving value through online and offline content. Ultimately, the person in this position is responsible for writing quality content that appeals to the Youpreneur community, attracts customers and drives sales and increases brand awareness.
This role is a virtual (work from home), full-time employee position.
Work hours and location are flexible, however, most work weeks run from 9-5, Monday, through Friday. It is a benefit if you are UK based, so as to make it easier to communicate day-to-day, as well as having the opportunity to attend our many live events throughout the year, as well as team meetings at our co-working space in Cambridge, UK. However, we’re focused on hiring the RIGHT person for this role, more so than where they currently live – so feel free to apply even if you're not UK based.
Working directly with the Head of Digital Development and on occasion, our Founder & CEO, it will be your role to:
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to produce original content.
- Develop content for blog posts, lead magnets, product and service descriptions, company websites and offline material, such as workshop handouts and slidedecks.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Assist the marketing team to develop content for advertising campaigns.
- Creating weekly email content to serve our online subscribers in an on-going capacity.
- Helping to create and write email automation marketing and sales funnels.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Use SEO best practices and keyword research to increase website traffic.
- Collaborate with other team members to create innovative content ideas.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team and contributors, to company standards for publishing online and offline.
- Recommend new content ideas and strategies to address gaps in current content archive and schedule.
- Analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with our site.
- Survey visitors and subscribers to discover how we can serve them better.
- Work alongside print (and web) designers to finalise content for publication (eg. training slides, handouts, landing pages, etc.)
- For content created to generate LEADS – a steady increase in leads month on month.
- For content created to generate REVENUE – agreed sales target should be met.
- For content created to BUILD INFLUENCE – an increase in keyword ranking, backlinks and brand mentions.
- For content created to increase ENGAGEMENT – an increase in likes, shares, social comments and time on page / channels / platforms.
- 2-3 years of managing content strategy for a similar company / brand to ours (online, fast growing, etc.).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively as part of a small team.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing tactics and strategies, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Creative ability to generate a consistent flow of content ideas for all types of media, including, but not limited to written blog posts, podcast and video scripts, landing pages, lead magnets (such as short checklists and ebooks), sales pages, etc.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress, as well as YouTube and podcast publication and promotion management.
- You truly must resonate with the overall message that Team Youpreneur has, and have a thirst to help develop it further.
To apply, please submit the following via email to [email protected]:
- Cover letter and PDF of your CV / resume.
- Writing sample (can be attached, or linked).
- Professional and personal references.
Want to show a serious interest in the role? Then take the Top 5 Clifton Strengths Assessment and send us a copy of your report, along with the above – this will instantly get your application to the top of the list!