Has writing a book been on your bucket list for a while? The first obstacle a lot of budding authors will face is picking the topic of the book and actually sticking to it. However, it doesn’t need to be as hard as you may think!
In this episode, I share the things you need to figure out that will help you decide your book topic. Tune in to find out how you can identify who your book will be for, what problems it will solve and how you can ensure your book is aligned with your overall brand message.
Identify who your book is going to be for, the type of industry those people are in, what problems they need solving and it will make it a lot easier for you to start writing a book that’s going to serve them. #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Identify who you are going to write your book for
- Having a clear understanding of who the book is for will make it easier to write it
- Figure out what problems you’re going to solve for those people
- Your book should be aligned with your overall brand message and what you’re all about as an entrepreneur
- Understand your why behind writing your book
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get your first 4 Splasheo videos FREE
- Watch the full book series on YouTube
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Defining Your Perfect Customer
- Defining Who You Are
- Download the Bestselling Secrets FREE Guide
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.