When Erin King was doing keynote sessions on Digital Persuasion, she had dozens of women messaging her asking how they could become speakers, raise capital and grow successful businesses just like her. It then became clear there was a gap that needed to be filled to support entrepreneurial women with their aspirations.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, Chris invites Erin King onto the show to discuss her brand new book, Why You’re Kind of a Big Deal, the reasoning behind writing the book and who it’s targeted for, her past experiences in business, how she discovered her superpower and leaned into it to create a huge online audience!
- [03:32] – Where the title of Erin’s new book came from
- [08:11] – Erin shares the story of how she discovered her superpower
- [25:33] – Where Erin wants the book to hit home the most
- [30:54] – Failure is going to happen
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The reasoning behind Erin’s new book, Why You’re Kind of a Big Deal
- The story of when Erin pitched her tampon subscription business to investors
- Why although Erin’s book is targeted primarily for women, it’s also relevant for men
- No matter what we do, failure is going to happen and we have to stop being afraid of it
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick Up a Copy of Erin’s book, Why You’re Kind of a Big Deal
- Send Chris a DM on Instagram to Get Your FREE Copy of the Marketing Checklist!
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.