One of the biggest mistakes any online entrepreneur can make is focusing on growing their social media following over growing their email list. Although having a strong online presence is important, you don’t have full control over those platforms; but, you do have control over your own email list.
WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris deep dives into why you should be focusing on growing your email list now more than ever before, and why you should continue showing up for your subscribers on a regular basis even after they’ve signed up.
- [05:52] – How to get your next 100 email subscribers
- [07:29] – The number rule of list building
- [09:04] – Consistency is more important than you think
- [12:26] – A challenge for you to take on, today!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- When you’re building an email list, you want to build a list of highly engaged email subscribers
- If you struggle to send out regular emails, block out an entire morning and batch a month’s worth of emails in one go
- Getting your subscribers to self segment themselves will benefit you in the long run
- The email challenge you can get started with that will provide results
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.