When it comes to niching down and figuring out exactly who you want to serve, a lot of online entrepreneurs struggle to pick one specific niche and stick to it – that’s where overwhelm and stress can come into play.
BRAND NEW: Join us LIVE and in person at our brand new 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on June 23, in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working in your business, understanding that conversations = conversions, planning your 90-day breakthrough plan for success, and we have Kymberlee Medina of Book Yourself Solid and Matthew Kimberley joining us as our incredible guest speakers! Limited places available, secure your place here.
In this episode, Chris talks all about why you need to niche down to scale up! Tune in to find out why you need to be super clear on what you do, who it helps and how it benefits your audience so that you can continue to grow further, faster!
- [02:14] – Update to the show!
- [03:40] – John’s question on niching down
- [06:34] – Why it’s important to pick one specific niche
- [08:15] – How to get more concise with your marketing
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Identifying what you do, who it helps and how it benefits them
- Niching down and why it’s vital
- Always having a CTA to join your email list
- Getting ninja focused on your marketing
Want your question to be answered by Chris on the show? Send him a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST” followed by your question, or send an email to the team [email protected] with the subject line “PODCAST” and your question in the email.
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator before the doors close on May 29!
- Join Us Live for the 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.