Nowadays, everyone seems to be searching to discover the next big thing but so few entrepreneurs are willing to put in the real work and play the long game in making sure they build the best business possible.
In this episode, I talk about the concept of business longevity, why entrepreneurs should think about being in business for the long haul instead of the next ‘get rich quick' scheme and how building your business slowly and purposefully can help you learn from your mistakes.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris talks about dangerous goals to strive for.
- The benefits of playing the long game when it comes to building your business.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur VIP Waitlist
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!