As we near the end of the year, a lot of people may begin to feel slumped and overwhelmed with the amount of work they need to get done before the year is finished. However, it’s important to remind yourself that taking time off from work can do wonders for you as a business owner!
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: I’m hosting my FREE Profitable Personal Brand Bootcamp on December 7-9 where we’ll spend an entire hour together live, and I’ll show you how to Build, Market and Monetize™ an expert business! We'll be covering topics like attracting your ideal clients and turning them into paying customers, putting together marketing funnels that run by themselves, spreading your message to a wider audience than you could’ve ever imagined. Click here to save your seat – they’re limited and filling up fast!
In this episode, Chris explains why he and Erz always take time off towards the end of the year to reset. Tune into the full episode to find out why this has become a non-negotiable for them as business and life partners.
- [02:40] – Why Chris and Erz always take time off at the end of the year
- [04:40] – How the pandemic affected Chris’ mindset and what he did to change it
- [06:29] – Gaining more clarity on the ins and outs of your business
- [07:18] – Improving what we do for our people and how we do it
- [10:00:] – Taking time to recharge
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why it’s always important to take time off to reset at the end of a busy year
- Making your stress, fatigue and mental capacity a priority to look after
- Reconnecting with relationships during your time off
- Ensuring that you make time to recharge before the new year
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Register for the FREE Profitable Personal Brand Bootcamp
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.