Our formal education (such as school or college etc.) may have ended, but that doesn’t mean we should stop learning. After all, the most successful people in the world read an average of 2 to 3 hours every day. If you stop learning, you, and your business, stops growing.
In this solo podcast episode, I talk about the power of continuous learning in our craft as business owners and personal brand influencers. But I also break down the pitfalls of not doing so and reveal the best strategies you can adapt to ensure you’re always feeding your mind with knowledge.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Continued education adds to our national income
- We create new opportunities for ourselves, our staff and our customers
- Entrepreneurs indirectly attribute and fuel social change by supporting freedom and dependence in those we come into contact with
- If you want to continue to lead, you must continue to learn
- Learning helps you to grow as a person and develop your knowledge base
- Your tribe will benefit from a knock-on effect through the new things that you learn
- If you stop learning, you’ll stagnate and start to move backwards as your competitors continue to move forward
- When you learn something new, your self-esteem improves, and you begin to aspire to new and greater things
- Continually learning builds self-confidence, which is vital for leadership
- Read more, and if you don’t like to read, listen to an audio book
- Consider taking some online courses to learn new skills and shift your mindset
- You never want to be the smartest person in the room, so network more often and meet new people
- Go to as many industry events as possible because entrepreneurship is a never-ending and always developing career path
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more info and to explore other episodes click here.