Creating and hosting a live event is an incredible opportunity for you and the people you're serving. If you've ever considered hosting your own, or just wondered why in the world anyone would ever take on such a momentous task listen in to today's episode!
Chris Marr of The Content Marketing Academy in Scotland joins us to talk about why he started doing live events, how his company is creating the demand for content marketing in the UK, and what some of his greatest struggles and successes have been with his own live events.
On episode 158 of Youpreneur FM Chris and I delve into all of that and more; it's an eye-opening look at the mindset needed to carry out consistently high quality events and why those events matter to us as entrepreneurs.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Does Chris have days when he doubts what he is doing?
- What it really means if you say you don't have time.
- How did he get speakers to present at his first event?
- Why the little things at a conference matter so much.
- How I sold out my London mastermind event with no advertising.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Content Marketing Academy event website
- Chris Marr on Twitter
- Build the Business of You
- The Virtual Freedom Book 2 year anniversary
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!