In the world of online business there aren't too many people that truly stand out for all the RIGHT reasons.
My guest on this episode, however, is one of those rare occurrences! In the past few years, Pat Flynn has carved out a very loyal, committed following from the general ‘noise' of the internet. A following that allows him to enjoy recurring revenues in his business, amounting to $50,000 a month, upwards!
He's done this through smart marketing tactics, massive amounts of online content and a philosophy that he coined that is simply known as ‘Be Everywhere‘. Couple this together with his overall transparency when it comes to his business in general, and you've got someone that really does stand out from the online entrepreneurial crowd.
Pat is obviously a big inspiration to the blogging community. As someone that continues to pursue different angles and ways to get in front of new audiences, etc., he's surely on the right track to continued business success.
But the big takeaway here, for me anyway, as a fellow business owner is the importance of truly being everywhere, as Pat puts it. The power behind this philosophy in today's market just cannot and should not be ignored. Go and do likewise, everyone – it's time to get busy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why ‘Being Everywhere' is so important in today's online world.
- How Pat has built some an amazingly loyal community of fans.
- The secret ‘sweet spot' for online video length and getting started.
- How podcasting built his confidence and helped with public speaking.
- How Pat uses Facebook to extend and build relationships, and not ‘promote'.
- Why Amazon Kindle eBook's are also included in the ‘Be Everywhere' mindset.
- Pat’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Pat's Facebook Page
- Pat's YouTube Channel
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast on iTunes
- New Media Expo
- 1 Day Business Breakthrough Podcast
- Pat's ‘Double Take' on stage! (Thanks to Cliff Ravenscraft for the clip!)
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live