We can’t hustle forever. There comes a time when we eventually have to start winding it back and taking it easy. There’s no time to be wishing that you had done certain things, or wished things went differently, you’re in control of what you want your legacy and impact to be.
In this episode, I discuss exactly what legacy and impact means for personal brand entrepreneurs. Tune in to find out exactly why now is the time for you to start working towards building your legacy.
- [03:47] – Your legacy and impact is not about you
- [05:13] – How Zig Ziglar’s legacy is still making an impact today
- [05:56] – What it takes to have a lasting legacy
- [08:19] – What happens when you make your life’s work about helping other people
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Your personal brand will fade away if it’s all about you
- Think about how you can consistently over-deliver for your community
- It should always be about helping other people
- People will become devoted and loyal to you
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Last chance to sign up for the FREE Profitable Personal Brand Challenge!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.