Performance coach and mentor, Todd Herman has spent the last 21 years helping top elite athletes, leaders and public figures to become the best version of themselves by tapping into their alter egos.
In this episode, Chris and Todd discuss the subject of authenticity and how it’s involved while using an alter ego, tune in to find out why it’s an absolute game changer for yourself as an individual and a business owner.
Essential learning Points From This Episode
- Why Todd’s go-to weapon when helping people is always their alter ego
- How authenticity is involved with alter egos
- The story behind Martin Luther King Jr. and his glasses
- When you recreate your identify, it changes everything
- Playfulness is the main way people unlock the flow of state
- There’s never only one version of yourself
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Doing the Pandemic Pivot with Viveka von Rosen
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today!
- Get a copy of Todd's book: The Alter Ego Effect
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.