And we're back! It's been a month since my sabbatical when I took some time out to rest, recharge and finally take a breather after a very hectic two-years and I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be back behind the microphone again.
In between spending quality time with the family, traveling and catching up on my reading list, I've had a lot of time to think about my entrepreneurial journey so far and what I can personally do to improve myself both as a person and as an entrepreneur.
The road to success is anything but one straight clear path. In fact, I've lost count of the ups, downs, and loops that have come my way since starting out as an entrepreneur years ago but there are two things that I am certain of: that experience has been the best teacher and that I wouldn't exchange where I am right now for the world.
I wanted to start off this first episode of the podcast by sharing a few lessons I've picked up along the way as an entrepreneur that has helped me get me to where I am today.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- YoupreneurFM is back with a brand new look and feel!
- Think about batching your tasks like doing laundry – handle everything in ‘loads' to save time and mental bandwidth.
- Some of the most successful businesses today are results of pivots, like when YouTube decided to switch from being a video dating service to the video streaming giant it is today.
- Celebrating your wins doesn't just mean clinking a glass for a job well done, it's about appreciating your good work and figure out what worked so well.
- What happened to the YoupreneurFM podcast after we hit the pause button for two months.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Virtual Freedom
- Join The Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist today!
- Browse the Youpreneur Podcast Archives
- Get tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!