Now that you’ve decided on a book topic, it’s time to start writing! Now, writing a book is hard work and a lot of authors will experience that the writing process can become a chore. However, there are a few things you can do to prevent this from happening.
In this episode, I share my top 6 tips that will help you to stay motivated during the writing stage of your book. Tune in to learn how starting the writing process with a draft outline will make it easier to write your book, as well as how important it is to get a fresh pair of eyes to review what you’ve written.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Plan the book out first by outlining what the different chapters and sections will consist of
- Write down bullet-points to develop the argument and conclusion for each of the chapters
- Work on the bullet-points and expand them into full sentences and paragraphs
- It’s vital to get a few people to review your book during the writing stage
- Rewrite the book after you’ve received feedback from those people
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get your first 4 Splasheo videos FREE
- Watch the full book series on YouTube
- How to Decide Your Book Topic
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download the Bestselling Secrets FREE Guide
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.