Many entrepreneurs assume that implementing automated systems and funnels in your business takes away the human connection that we all want and need with our customers, but that’s rarely the case.
In this episode, I interview a good friend of mine and fellow entrepreneur, Greg Hickman. Greg is the founder and CEO of System.ly, where he helps entrepreneurs come up with systemized business growth plans using proven marketing systems and automated funnels. I’ve used his services in the past to build funnels for my own business, and the work he did back then continues to help my business grow today.
So, trust me when I tell you that building systems into your business can not only make you more money right now but continue to grow your business for years to come!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Automating certain parts of your business won’t de-humanize it, but establish a more streamlined and systemized growth plan
- Before you can implement an idea, you have to implement a systemized game plan using the right tools and technology
- Most businesses can get to seven figures with one funnel by keeping it simple and not overcomplicating it
- The level of sophistication required for you to make a sale will dictate the best conversion method
- When designing your first funnel, design one that allows you to sell over the phone because one-to-one conversations are more likely to convert
- Always consider the lifetime and the annual value of a client before paying for leads
- If you want to get on the phone with the right people, you need a process that filters your most qualified prospects from weaker leads
- Focus less on the features of your services and more on the benefits and results that your service provides
- Use a simple 4-step approach to get the right people on the phone – Lead Magnet, Video, Application and then get them on call and close the deal!
- Perfection will starve you from your own success because it’s just another form of procrastination
- The fastest way for a business to grow its profit margin is to focus on one type of avatar (client), one offer, one conversion method (funnel) and one traffic source
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Greg’s website, ‘System.ly’
- Greg’s personal website
- Connect with Greg on Twitter
- Greg’s Facebook page
- Previous episodes with Greg: Why You Need To Go Mobile With Your Small Business and How To Build Your First Email Marketing Funnel
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
For more information click…