Podcasts have always been a great way to build your influence online and reach new people by appearing on other people’s podcasts. However, there’s a right way to approach being a guest on other shows and how you can get the most out of doing so.
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares the simple strategy to building influence online! Tune in to hear his three top tips for how you can utilize becoming a guest on other people’s podcasts to attract more prospective customers into your ecosystem, and catapult your influence!
- [03:47] – Chris reflects on how many podcast interviews he did during his book launches
- [05:01] – Predicted ad spend for podcasts
- [07:15] – Why you need to be genuinely interested in the host and their audience
- [08:32] – Don’t hold back from sharing value
- [10:36] – Continue the conversation and connection going
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why podcasts are a great marketing tool
- Now is the time to get your voice out there
- Share as much value as you possibly can and don’t hold back
- Make sure you continue the conversation going, even when the episode finishes
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.