As entrepreneurs and business owners, our most precious resource is time. And the only way to leverage your time is to hire staff, particularly – as online business owners – virtual staff.
In this episode I'm breaking down my top ten tips on the basics of hiring and working with virtual assistants – something I know a thing or two about!
I literally wrote the book on this subject – Virtual Freedom – and today's show is like an introduction to that book. It's a simple and quick guide to getting started with your virtual team – something that'll propel you from wherever you're currently at, to where you WANT to be!
In fact, I believe every online business owner has the ability to grow even further beyond where they want to be – it's a mindset shift that's required. Everything from knowing what you're good at and want to focus on, right down to being honest and learning to let go.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What's the #1 benefit of working with a VA?
- How do you ensure a long-term relationship with your new hire?
- The importance of building trust with your VA.
- Why do you need to praise your virtual team members?
- How to have fun and enjoy your outsourcing staff.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 119 – 5 Reasons Why We NEED To Go Back to Basics!
- Three Lists to Freedom Exercise
- 101 Tasks You Can Outsource to Virtual Staff to Grow Your Business
- 25 Tasks You Can Outsource to a General Virtual Assistant (GVA) Today!
- Going Virtual: How to Work with a Virtual Assistant to Manage Your Social Media
- 10 Top Tips for Working with Virtual Assistants
- Debunking the ‘Super VA' Myth – Why One Virtual Assistant Can't Do It All
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!