As Youpreneurs, you are in control of what you say no and yes to. A lot of entrepreneurs feel like they need to say yes to everything, particularly at the beginning of their entrepreneurial journey. However, in doing so, you’ll actually end up putting more work on your plate than you can really handle!
In this episode, I talk about the power of saying no more often and how important it is to only say yes to the things that are going to serve you and your community. Tune into how you learn how you can start doing likewise.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The power of saying no
- Say no to things that aren’t in relation to your niche or industry
- Identify what your non-negotiables are as a Youpreneur
- Always listen to your gut feeling, it’s usually right!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- My Biggest Business Decision of 2020
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.