Self doubt and imposter syndrome is something that a lot of entrepreneurs experience. However, in order to overcome that feeling, we must look deeper into our values and what makes us one of a kind.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I invite Brant Menswar, author of Black Sheep: Unleash the Extraordinary, Awe-Inspiring, Undiscovered You. Tune in to hear the meaning behind his book, why entrepreneurs must identify their flock in order to understand their true values and how they have an impact on everything that we do.
- [04:37] – Brant’s background and why he became an entrepreneur
- [06:11] – The initial idea for Brant’s book, Black Sheep
- [08:34] – What is involved within Brant’s flock and how they impact his decision making
- [15:43] – How to find your Black Sheep
- [20:46] – Brant’s experience with imposter syndrome and how he overcame it
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why it’s important to program your values into your day
- When you discover your flock, you’ll realise that you’re truly one of a kind
- Setting non-negotiables and sticking to them
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Take Brant’s “Find Your Flock” Assessment
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.