In this extra special episode of YoupreneurFM, I pull back the curtain to give you a preview of the latest season of 1 Day Business Breakthrough (1DayBB) with my good buddy Pat Flynn as we picked up where we left off (two years ago!) and dive right into discussing the power of attending and running live events.
Live events are a great way for entrepreneurs to help grow their communities, whether you are running your own or attending one. We both agree that establishing personal connections offline are so important when building your tribe.
We also give our own viewpoints as an event organizer and as an attendee into what makes a successful live event and our own personal experiences with them.
I hope you enjoy this little preview of what to expect with 1DayBB Season Two and that our chat has given you some new ideas on how to make the most out of the next live event you attend or run!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris talks about how live events aren't about what's in the swag bags.
- What are the elements that go into a successful live event.
- How live events don't have to be too complicated or on such a grand scale.
- Pat shares his top three tips to get the most out of the live event you attend.
- Why live events are not just about networking but learning as well.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- 1 Day Business Breakthrough
- Pat Flynn
- Youpreneur Summit
- Tropical Think Tank
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!