As entrepreneurs, it’s impossible for us to do absolutely everything in our businesses, even if we think we can! This is called ‘superhero syndrome’, which makes it extremely difficult for us to delegate those tasks. However, there comes a time when we do need to ‘let go’ of some of tasks that we maybe don’t enjoy, or we’re not very good at.
In this episode, I talk about how the three lists to freedom exercise completely changed my life and how I operated my business. Tune in to find out how important it will be for you to do this very simple exercise at least twice a year to enable you to rethink the way you’re running your business and allow you to focus your time and efforts into areas that only you can do.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Superhero syndrome is a real thing that every entrepreneur experiences
- Identify the things you don’t enjoy doing within your business day-to-day
- List down the tasks that you’re currently doing, but you’re not very good at!
- Think about the type of things you deep down do not actually want to be doing within your business and feel someone else could be doing them instead
- The 3 lists to freedom is an exercise that will deep dive into the areas within your business that need to change
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- 100 Tasks You Can Delegate!
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today!
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.