We all have moments where we lack motivation and momentum in our business, and that’s okay! But, what we can’t do is let it drag on into the next month. It will take you longer to get out of the rut and your business will suffer.
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares his monthly momentum checklist to help you identify your non-negotiables and why you should be focusing on what’s been working for your business. Tune in to work through the checklist with Chris so that you can start ramping up your momentum going into the next 30-days!
- [03:00] – Establishing your non-negotiables
- [03:29] – What has been working well for your business?
- [04:16] – How bad do you want to make it work in the next month?
- [05:38] – Finding where the lack of momentum is
- [07:04] – Always reward yourself for achieving your goals
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Having non-negotiables is vital for every entrepreneur
- Sticking to what has been working well and doing more of it
- Why self care is more important than you may think
- Having settable but gettable goals
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.