As business owners, we always want to be tweaking and trying out new things – even more so when they make our ‘work’ a little easier!
In this episode, Chris invites Daniel Priestley onto the show to discuss scorecard marketing and the future of AI-driven marketing. They talk about Daniel’s new company, ScoreApp and how it can be used for lead generation and customer segmentation (something we’re currently using ourselves here at Youpreneur!). They also discuss the challenges entrepreneurs have faced when it comes to generating new leads post-pandemic and how we can stay ahead of the curve during times of disruption and change.
- [05:07] – Using Scorecard marketing for lead generation and customer segmentation
- [20:23] – Challenges entrepreneurs have faced post-pandemic when it comes to generating new leads into our ecosystem
- [24:22] – The importance of being proactive rather than reactive
- [29:58] – Using AI to serve up the right content to your audience based on where they are in their journey
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Scorecard marketing and how you can utilize it in your business
- Challenges in marketing and lead generation post-pandemic
- Why entrepreneurs should always be proactive and not reactive in times of change
- The future of marketing and the role AI will play
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get 30-Days Free Trial on ScoreApp
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.