A lot of people get overwhelmed when it comes to putting an email marketing funnel together. But, it’s actually more straightforward than most people think!
WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris shares the formula to a simple, yet effective email marketing funnel and breaks down each step so that you can start putting yours together straight away!
- [03:39] – Mapping out your customer journey
- [05:46] – Creating your welcome email series
- [07:34] – Deciding on your lead magnet
- [09:37] – The right way to address new customers
- [11:22] – Engaging with your non-buyers
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why mapping out your customer journey is so important
- Creating an email funnel doesn’t need to be complicated
- Making your lead magnet relevant to what you’re offering
- Why you shouldn’t ignore your non-buyers
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.