When it comes to building a business, particularly at the start-up beginning phase, there’s going to be a lot of uncomfortable situations you find yourself in – but they’re necessary in order to enable you to grow as an entrepreneur. However, one thing you can prevent doing is burning yourself out during this process.
In this episode, Chris invites Jadah Sellner back onto the show to discuss her new book, She Builds: The Anti-Hustle Guide to Grow Your Business and Nourish Your Life. Jadah discusses the importance of nurturing and nourishing yourself, particularly as a business owner and how to do it effectively whilst growing a business!
- [05:20] – Jadah’s new book and where the idea came from
- [08:50] – The start-up phase in building a business
- [13:20] – Identifying your retirement number
- [17:39] – Building a support-squad
- [21:45] – Why Jadah focused on women for this book
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The importance of nurturing and nourishing yourself as a business owner
- Building sustainable practices to avoid staying stressed all of the time
- Being uncomfortable at times during the start-up phase
- Why every entrepreneur needs a support-squad
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up a copy of Jadah’s new book!
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.