Podcasting is one of the hottest trends right now, and one of the biggest pain points for podcasters is their show notes.To ease your pain today we'll be talking with the woman who does the show notes for me, Lara Loest.
Lara is the proprietress of Show Notes Made Easy, a company dedicated exclusively to show notes services.
On today's episode she walks us through her step by step creation process as well as her recommendations to effectively use SEO for your online content.
Even if you aren't a podcaster this episode shows you how to put a process in place to streamline your business, and save you time! It's all here on this episode of The Youpreneur FM Podcast.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why do show notes matter?
- How to get your episodes shared more often on social media.
- What are Lara's top SEO tips for any online content creation?
- What is a CTA and how should you use it?
- What are two ways to repurpose your existing show notes content?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Show Notes Made Easy website
- Lara on Twitter
- Lara's special offer for Youpreneur listeners
- Michael O'Neal on Episode 115
- Darren Hardy on Episode 112
- Robbie Kellman Baxter on Episode 105
- Pat Flynn's creepy whisper episode!
- Click to Tweet
- Brain Wave – 32 Advanced Binaural Brainwave app
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!