Youpreneurship is the idea of building a business around you, your personality and expertise, but most importantly, building a business that is not reliant on you.
In this episode, I deep dive into the 5 key stages of Youpreneurship, also what I call the ‘Business of You’. Tune in to find out exactly what they are and how you can start implementing these strategies into your business.
- [02:40] – Definition of the ‘Business of You’
- [03:30] – Building your audience
- [04:52] – Amplifying your message
- [06:06] – Leveraging your community
- [09:25] – Creating a passive income stream
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The importance of consistently showing up for your audience
- Spread your message by being seen as the expert of your niche
- How writing a book is a great way to further serve your community
- Why every entrepreneur should be creating a passive income stream
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Sign up for the FREE Profitable Personal Brand Challenge!
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist
- Check out Chris’ Round Table Mastermind
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.