A lot of online business owners get overwhelmed at the thought of putting together an email funnel. But, it doesn’t need to be as complicated as you may think it is. In fact, the main three email funnels you should have in place can be completely automated!
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares the simple steps to email funnel success! He explains why email funnels are something online entrepreneurs shouldn’t be scared of, the importance of mapping out your customer journey and so much more!
- [02:41] – Mapping out your customer journey
- [04:48] – Your welcome email series
- [06:34] – Deciding on a lead magnet
- [10:33] – Engaging with your non-buyers
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why you shouldn’t feel overwhelmed with creating an email funnel
- Creating a killer lead magnet that your audience will love
- People need multiple touch points until they buy in
- Make sure you continue nurturing the non-buyers
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.