Have you ever wondered how so many successful entrepreneurs run their businesses, spend quality time with their families and focus on their passion projects with ease? One common thread they all tend to share is a set morning routine to help them prime their day for success.
Up until a few years ago, I never really took the beginning of the day all that seriously myself until meeting Hal Elrod and Amy Landino whose books have completely revolutionized how I start my mornings. In this episode, I talk about the importance of morning routines and share my own six tips that you can use to get ahead of your day.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you need to plan for success the night before
- Why I keep black spaces when I schedule out my day
- Why I believe all entrepreneurs should keep a notebook beside their beds
- What I’ve learned so far from tracking my sleep habits and activity
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Hal Elrod
- The Miracle Morning
- Amy Landino
- Good Morning, Good Life
- Oura Ring
- Chris Ducker’s YouTube Channel
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.