A few weeks ago, we announced that we would be turning the inaugural Youpreneur Summit to an online experience due to the current uncertainties around the world. However, two weeks into the ticket sale launch, we realised the numbers simply weren’t there and it was clear that a lot of people weren’t a huge fan of the virtual setup for the event.
In this episode, I talk about the biggest business decision I’ve had to make of 2020. It was a tough call, but I believe it was the correct decision to make. Tune in to find out the reasoning as to why we decided to cancel this year’s Youpreneur Summit.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The importance of listening to your audience
- Why reviewing the work involved will help you to understand if it makes business sense to do it
- We have to do things for the right reasons
- Knowing when it’s time to call it a day
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.