Wondering how you can make more money and change the world? You’re in luck! In this episode, Chris invites Amy Porterfield back onto the show to talk all about her latest book, Two Weeks Notice!
They take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about their 15-year friendship, Amy explains why she decided to write the book and compile all of her experiences to help others, and so much more!
- [04:07] – Relationships should be treasured, not used
- [08:24] – Amy’s success over the years and what she thinks of it
- [10:33] – The reason behind Two Weeks Notice
- [12:24] – Amy’s biggest mindset shift
- [16:07] – How Amy has kept her business model simple and streamlined
- [20:18] – The roadmap included in the book
- [22:17] – The most fun Amy has had during her entrepreneurial journey
- [23:45] – The worst time Amy went through as an entrepreneur
- [25:35] – Amy’s advice for creating more opportunities
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The difference between ‘deal’ friends and real friends
- How Amy has gotten to where she is today
- Why you need to ‘unboss’ yourself early on in your journey
- Having a simple business model vs. having too many offerings
- The key lessons Amy has learned and how they’ve shaped her business
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Amy’s New Book: Two Weeks Notice
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.