If you’re currently struggling with figuring out if what you’re currently offering to your audience is working, this episode is perfect for you! It’s vital that you not only listen to your customer’s needs, but you also need to find out exactly what it is they want from you, too.
WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris helps you figure out what your customer’s needs are, why you should lean into the data and where you should be spending your money to better serve your audience.
- [03:19] – The numbers never lie
- [06:05] – Finding your ideal demographic
- [07:32] – The importance of approaching your audience
- [09:21] – How to survey your audience
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why you shouldn’t ignore the numbers and how to use them to your advantage
- Personal outreach to your followers can be more powerful than you think
- The people following you want more from you
- The best way to survey your audience to get feedback
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.