In this episode, I have a great fireside chat with Jeff Walker of Product Launch Formula fame as we discuss the entrepreneurial mindset, how to do launches the right way, family and so much more.
We get right into the details of list-building, getting hung up on open rates, how a smaller active list can serve you more and why Jeff always starts a new sub-list whenever he has a launch.
Tune in as we also talk about why he's just started his new podcast, the reasoning behind his launch strategy and how iTunes seems to have changed the way it ranks its podcasts.
This talk with Jeff was a great one as we delved into the personal aspects as well as the business ones, which I know our listeners will enjoy so take that notepad out, settle back and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Jeff shares how it feels to be celebrating 20 years of building his business online.
- The questions you need to ask instead of checking your open and click rate when it comes if your business is working.
- We talk about Jeff's new podcast and what I think he should have done when he launched it.
- Jeff and I talk about closed-door memberships and dealing with the frequent launches.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Jeff Walker's website
- Jeff Walker on Twitter
- Michael Hyatt
- Stu McLaren
- YoupreneurFM Episode 236
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!