Launches have always been one of my favorite parts of being an entrepreneur. Yes, there’s a lot of expectation and stress that can happen during the pre-launch phase but it’s also a time where you can play around with new launch strategies that can connect you with a brand new audience.
If you do have a brand new product or service that you can’t wait to share with the world, it’s important to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before unveiling it to the world. First impressions matter, so you want to make sure you launch it right.
This week, I break down four particular areas when it comes to launching: pre-testing your audience, the three elements you need to create when building buzz, a few of my own favorite launch strategies that I’ve used so far and what you can do after your product or service has finally been released.
There are lots of moving parts involved when it comes to a product launch which is why planning is essential from the get-go. Make sure you cover all the details (both big and small) early on so you can make sure you have a product launch that stays top of mind for everyone in your industry.
Essential learning points from this episode:
- The different ways you can pre-test your audience to validate your business idea.
- How you can counteract the mid-launch lull that happens to keep those sign-ups going.
- How you can keep the momentum going after your launch your product or service.
- The three ingredients to a successful launch: excitement, creating urgency and staying engaged with your audience.
- Much, much more!
Important links & mentions from this episode:
- Will It Fly
- YOU236 – Why I’m Officially Done with Launches for My Business
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.