One of the most important aspects of your business as a youpreneur is growing your community. While there are plenty of ways to do this one of the most effective of late is offering a challenge. Someone who did this very successfully recently is Dan Norris.
You may recognize Dan as the founder of WP Curve and a previous guest on the show. But today he's here to talk about using challenges to grow your audience, something he recently did for his launch of 7 Day Startup.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM we talk about his one week challenge: how he brought 3,000 people into it in a short amount of time, how and what kind of quality free content he provided as well as what the challenge has meant for his business now and in the future.
If you're at all interested in growing your community – and I know you are – you'll want to tune in for this one!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What is a freemium model and how did Dan use it for his challenge?
- Should you ever charge for a challenge or a webinar?
- When did I play Cupid successfully?!
- What Dan learned about using a challenge as a lead generation tool.
- How he used Blab as the primary content delivery option for his challenge.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Dan Norris's web site
- Dan's 7 Day Startup web site
- Dan Norris on Twitter
- Dan Norris on Blab
- Episode 156 of Youpreneur FM with Jadah Sellner
- Build the Business of You
- Join my first mastermind of 2016!
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!