Pumping out new content on a weekly basis can become overwhelming at times. Especially if you have certain projects happening, product launches, or even school holidays for the children – it can be hard to get creative work done.
In this episode, Chris deep dives into how to keep your marketing thriving while you take a break by repurposing old, but still relevant and high value content. Tune in to find out how we’ll be doing this ourselves for the next two-months whilst Chris takes some well deserved time off!
- [03:25] – Realizing when you need some time off
- [04:19] – Updates to the podcast
- [05:52] – How to use this strategy effectively
- [07:01] – Share your takeaways with Chris on Twitter or Instagram!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the 1-Day Business Breakthrough™ Waitlist
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.