It can be really easy to get swept away in the entrepreneurial lifestyle and get caught up on the day-to-day details, that you might forget to take a step back and appreciate the bigger picture.
Erin Elizabeth Wells, author of Inspired Action, joins the show today as we talk about creating more purpose, boosting productivity and ultimately bringing in more calm in our entrepreneurial lifestyles.
We also discuss how many entrepreneurs are a lot closer to burnout than they think they are, the importance of a primary profit mentality and finding that sweet spot between pursuing your passion and bringing in a profit.
This conversation brings to light a lot of entrepreneurial insights that will hopefully bring you a lot more clarity in both business and life decisions.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris and Lisa weigh in on the passion versus profit mentality.
- What questions you need to ask yourself if you want to start building a business around your passion.
- Erin breaks down how to use a master list to help your productivity and focus.
- One of the biggest mistakes an entrepreneur can make when it comes to productivity.
- Erin talks about why energy management is just as important as task management.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Erin Elizabeth Well's Website
- Erin Elizabeth Wells on Twitter
- Inspired Action
- Start Your Masterlist E-Guide
- 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Voice
- YoupreneurFM Episode 190 – Why Entrepreneurs Should Never Get Tired of Pivoting
- YOUPRENEUR ACADEMY
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!