Playing the long game in business isn’t about your 1 year, 5 year or even 10 year business plan. It’s about the long game that will ensure your success and sustainability as a personal brand entrepreneur for your entire career.
In this episode, I discuss why every entrepreneur needs to have a clear understanding of what their why is and how vital it is for business growth. Tune in as I talk all about the importance of playing the long game in business.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The long game isn’t about your business plan for the next few years, it’s about your entire career
- How identifying your why is essential for every entrepreneur
- When you know exactly what you’re all about, the long game will be clearer for you to understand and recognize
- Remember you always have the power of saying no
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- How to Market Like a Magnet and Profit Quicker, Episode 402
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.