There is a myth around being able to have a work-life balance and still be successful. However, it really comes down to making small, yet incredibly impactful changes to your life in order to achieve it.
In this episode, Chris and Michael Hyatt discuss the 5 principles when it comes to creating a work-life balance to win at work and succeed at life.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How to free yourself from the cult of overwork
- Learning to embrace constraints and setting boundaries
- Why sacrificing your family life will not result in succeeding in your work life
- The 5 principles to creating and maintaining a work-life balance
- The things that are truly the most rewarding and most enriching
To see the full show notes for this episode, head to: youpreneur.com/425