Although launches can be extremely stressful for us entrepreneurs, they enable us to step out of our comfort zone and try new things we’ve never done before. They’re usually a huge learning curve, and it’s crucial that we learn from the mistakes and improve the strategies and processes for the next time!
In this episode, Chris walks you through the four main stages of a launch, what pre-testing strategies you can try, how to make the right first impression with your audience and the most important components for a successful launch.
- [01:56] – The four stages of a launch
- [02:35] – Finding out what your audience actually want
- [06:51] – Sharing your new product with the world
- [09:57] – Strategies for your launch
- [14:31] – Post-launch
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The different pre-testing strategies you can use
- Ensuring you get validation for your idea
- The three most important ingredients for a successful launch
- Keeping momentum going after the launch
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.