With everyone building personal brands nowadays, it can be hard to truly stand out from the crowd. But, it’s vital that you differentiate yourself from other people in your industry if you want to be seen as a leader in your niche.
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join Chris LIVE for the upcoming Profitable Personal Brand Bootcamp, a 3-day virtual event where you’ll learn how to build your audience, monetize your expertise and become future-proof. Secure your spot here and make 2022 your best year yet!
In this episode, Chris shares his top tips for how to stand out as an expert business owner! He deep dives into the one thing all successful entrepreneurs have in common and why you should lean into your uniqueness and use it to your advantage. Tune into the full episode to find out how you can make sure you stand out from the crowd.
- [01:58] – The one thing top entrepreneurs have in common
- [03:40] – How to make your personal brand different
- [04:30] – Focus your energy on your own personal development
- [06:45] – What uniqueness do you bring to the table?
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Identifying what your unique traits are and how you can use them
- Showing up for your tribe and the impact it can have on your business
- Stop comparing yourself and looking at what other entrepreneurs are doing
- Finding out who you are as a person
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.