Many authors can tell you that writing your book is the easy part. It's when you get to the marketing phase that you will really need to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
In this episode, I go into the details of selling your first thousand copies how to make more money as an author.
I also go into the mistakes most first-time authors make when it comes to marketing, having your book work for Amazon's search engine, taking your book into audiobook format and so much more.
This is a great episode for both established and aspiring authors, as well as one of my longest solo shows in a while so grab some coffee, a pen and your notepad and get ready to dive into this episode of Youpreneur FM.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you need to market your book for the good of your audience.
- The importance of length when it comes to creating and marketing your book.
- Why you need to make sharing easy – the first thing when it comes to book launches.
- Why you need to give away content from your book.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- YoupreneurFM Episode 214
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!