As business owners we know we must make changes in our business – but when, why and how do you make yours?
Joining us today to share the latest changes he's implemented is one of my best friends, Mr. Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income.
During our friendship I've watched Pat grow and evolve his business. Today he's here to talk about what he's changing and how those changes are catapulting his business to an entirely new level.
On this show Pat shares the specific steps he's taking right now, plus why and how he's creating segmented lists within his audience. He also gives the first few steps you can take to have a bigger and more powerful impact on your own audience.
This is an episode you'll want to listen to again and again because there's that much information – tune in and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What was the biggest shift Pat made in 2015?
- How he now generates 65-70% open rates and 15-20% click-through rates!
- What is the yes ladder and why does it matter?
- What's the most important part of any sales process?
- The one question to email your list right now.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Smart Passive Income website
- The Smart Passive Income podcast
- Pat's Podcasting Tutorial
- Talking Business and Inventions, Pat's video with his 5-year old son
- Pat Flynn on Twitter
- Smart Podcast Player
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!