As we start and continually grow our businesses, have you found yourself wondering if you are pushing yourself enough and performing to your best potential? If not, how do we close the gap between how good we are and how good we can possibly be?
In this episode, entrepreneur, author and speaker Mark Sanborn comes on the show to talk about his latest book ‘The Potential Principle', reaching your potential and how you can do more than just hit your goals.
We also talk about why we need to be constantly learning to escalate our performances, the importance of being intellectually honest and the details on what his Potential Matrix is all about.
I know you are going to enjoy this chat with Mark, especially for all our listeners out there who are looking for that little nudge to help them get going with hitting their goals and beyond. Enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why so many top performers stop at just achieving their goals and not striving for more.
- Goals can not only incentivize your performance, they can also limit it.
- How to stay super focused on your goals to make sure they are achieved.
- How to take the Potential Principle and fuse it with running a personal brand business.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Mark Sanborn's website
- Mark Sanborn on Twitter
- The Potential Principle
- The Encore Effect
- Can Business Speakers Be Funny
- Seth Godin
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!